Frequently Asked Questions
Are your services covered by my health insurance?
- We are an out-of-network provider, which means all evaluation and treatment sessions are paid for out of pocket at the time of your visit.
- We do provide you with the necessary documentation (referred to as a "Superbill") for each session that you can submit to your insurance provider for possible reimbursement depending on your insurance plan’s out-of-network coverage.
- Services can also be paid for by your HSA (Health Savings Account) or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) if you have one as part of your health insurance coverage.
What forms of payment do you accept at the time of my visit?
- We accept most forms of payment including credit card, cash, check, PayPal, etc. As mentioned above, we also accept Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Why do you choose not to offer in-network coverage, so that I can utilize my healthcare insurance for your services?
- We firmly believe that healthcare insurance has many benefits, but unfortunately, there are circumstances where it can be the dictating factor in the types of interventions that can be provided or who you seek care from. We don't want that to get in the way of us helping you achieve your goals.
- Being out-of-network allows us to get better outcomes because your care is not dictated by an insurance company. We do this by completing a thorough assessment and developing a comprehensive treatment plan designed for your specific needs.
- We pride ourselves on being honest. Being out-of-network means "honest" billing practices. We charge for our time and nothing more. No surprise billing.
Where is your office located?
(see map below)
701 West Broad St, Suite 400, Falls Church, VA 22046
- Off Route 7 (Leesburg Pike) in the downtown western part of Falls Church. We can be easily reached by I-495 or I-66 depending on where in the DMV you are coming from.
- We are a 5-minute drive or 1.2-mile walk from the West Falls Church Metro (Orange Line)
- If you miss the turn off of West Broad St, you can also turn at the traffic light onto S. Lee St into the side entrance of the parking lot which will be on your right-hand side
Is there parking available at your building, and do I have to pay to park?
- There are rows of designated “VISITOR” parking available in the lot located directly behind the building.
- All parking is free of charge.
- If the spots are all full (which is rare), there are plenty of side streets to park on that are within walking distance. Keep an eye out for signs designated to residential only parking areas.